1b / 3a / 3b Combined
- Duration: 1 Day
- Valid for: 5 Years
- Lunch Provided: Yes
This course will enable delegates to prepare and safely operate various types of MEWPs including: static booms, self-propelled booms, and scissor lifts.
This course is aimed at first time applicants or those looking to renew their IPAF card.
- Group Booking Discounts
- On-Site Training Available
- Refreshments Provided
- Free On-Site Parking
- Additional Training Dates on Request
We offer on-site training, as well as training at other locations. Please call us on 0345 602 6060 today for more details.
- Introduction and pre-course theory test
- MEWP categories
- Structural parts
- Regulations ISO 18878, PUWER, LOLER, RIDDOR, WAHR, MHSW
- Pre-use inspection/handover
- Safe operating methods and hazards
- Theory test practical training
- IPAF Training Practical assessment
- Licence renewal & Log books
- IPAF Training Course evaluation
We offer this training course at our training centres in: Bristol, Daventry, Haydock, Ringwood, St Austell, Wakefield and Wellington. We offer on-site training, as well as training at other locations. Please call us on 0345 602 6060 today for more details.