1b / 3a / 3b Combined – Haydock
- Duration: 1 Day
- Valid for: 5 Years
- Lunch Provided: Yes
This course will enable delegates to prepare and safely operate various types of MEWPs that including static booms, self propelled booms, and scissor lifts.
This course is aimed at first time applicants or those looking to renew their IPAF card.
- Group Booking Discounts
- On-Site Training Available
- Refreshments Provided
- Free On-Site Parking
- Additional Training Dates on Request
We offer on-site training, as well as training at other locations. Please call us on 01924 908457 today for more details.
- Introduction and pre-course theory test
- MEWP categories
- Structural parts
- Regulations ISO 18878, PUWER, LOLER, RIDDOR, WAHR, MHSW
- Pre-use inspection/handover
- Safe operating methods and hazards
- Theory test practical training
- IPAF Training Practical assessment
- Licence renewal & Log books
- IPAF Training Course evaluation
Units 1&2, Haydock Lane, Haydock Industrial Estate, Haydock, Merseyside, WA11 9UY