Service & RepairsSpeedy Powered Access are here to assist with your LOLER & Servicing needs.
With specialist service centres spread across the UK, we are ideally located to service, repair and inspect your own Powered Access platforms.
If you own your own platform then let Speedy Powered Access look after your
thorough Examinations and servicing requirements. It is a legal requirement, under the Lifting Operation Lifting Equipment Regulations that a Competent Approved Person inspects your platform every six months. All of our inspection engineers are Powered Access specialists qualified to IPAF CAP standards.
Having your platform regularly serviced will improve machine reliability and increase productivity. Regular platform servicing will also ensure that your platform complies with current safety regulations. You will be notified of excessive wear before it becomes a major problem, reducing the risk of breakdown and cost of repair. Regular servicing also extends the life of the equipment and improves overall operation.
Your Platform Maintenance Schedule
- Mandatory 6 monthly LOLER Thorough Examination complete with a full service
- Oils, filters and consumables, labour, travel and mileage included
- Detailed report and prices for any additional parts needed to repair or complete remedial work
- Certification, engineer report and inspection sheet detailing work
We only employ top quality service engineers and can offer anything from changing a simple relay to a full refurbishment, on all makes and models of powered access equipment.
Speedy Powered Access already have around 2000 service contracts on customer’s platforms. Why not add to your peace of mind and benefit from this premium, great value service.
- Two thorough examinations and services per annum, which we will schedule with you.
- Breakdown cover during normal working hours.
- Contract periods 1-5 years. The benefits? Locked prices throughout the contract period.
Flexible Service Packages
We can offer you either:
- A fixed labour rate.
- A fixed platform rate.
- A job price
- Or a fixed servicing & LOLER rate per annum.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call the team on: 0345 602 6060 or contact them to help you find the right equipment.