Experienced Half Day (Max 4) Novice Full Day (Max 3).
Onsite. Crane must be available
- The Health and Safety at Work
- Section 2 General Duties of Employers
- Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER)
- Types of Slings and Correct Use of
- Choice of equipment to suit (Slings, Chains, Eyebolts)
- Angles of lifts
- Configuration of slings
- Weight Assessment
- Centre of Gravity
- Load Packing
This course is for all delegates who operate Overhead Cranes and require the knowledge of slinging and lifting equipment.
ITSSAR Accredited course. All delegates who attend will be issued with an ITSSAR Certificate.
Licenced operators must be available for crane operations.
At the end of the course each candidate receives an ITSSAR operator’s certificate of training.
Interested? Then simply fill in your details and we’ll come back to you straight away, alternatively you can call us on: 01924 908457
(After hours Call Marcus On 07785 425 767)